MEN'S ULTIMATE INSIDER GUIDE TO THE GOOD LIFE

Friday, March 09, 2007

The New Oil In My Kitchen - Macademia Nut Oil !

I have been on the hunt for a good all-purpose oil for a long time. So far oils were either pleasantly neutral and had a high burning point and than they were very unhealthy and too caloric, or you went with the good old olive oil, which unfortunately comes with a strong taste and a low burning point. Now Macadamia Nut Oil showed up at my desk. This oil is pleasantly neutral in flavor, doesn't burn until it hits 410 degrees (olive oil starts smoking at 325), makes lovely salad dressings, and is so high in monounsaturated fats that your doctor and nutritionist will simply love it. I love this oil and is everything I was always looking for - give it a try!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.