MEN'S ULTIMATE INSIDER GUIDE TO THE GOOD LIFE

Monday, September 04, 2006

Castration - Distasteful I Know!

Whilst my blog is dedicated to the good life in all its forms, I also have pledged to address current events and issues with the common sense that you rarely find amongst politician's anymore. Child molestation and the raping of females and young boys is an issue that truly makes my blood boil. Off course amongst almost 6 billion humans there has to be a certain amount of DNA mistakes when it comes down to sexual orientation. A few freaks amongst all of us need children, violence and/or rubber boots to be able to procreate and take pleasure in it. I do understand and accept that. What I do not understand is that our society and the justices system seems to believe, that if you lock up a child molester for 10 years after raping and almost killing a 9 year old girl; this guy will come out of jail a changed man?!?! I, myself am blessed with a healthy appetite for boring heterosexuallity and everything that comes with it. I don't know why I like what I like and I do not know, nor do I ask myself why the site of a beautiful woman gets me going. That's just the way I'’m born. If this where to be wrong and they would catch me to have fondled a beautiful woman, no amount of jail would ever change that feature of my personality! On the contrary. After 10 years of jail, I'll be more desperate to see a woman than ever before! Some amongst us are born freaks. They get off things that are sick and detrimental to society. I do believe that most probably they have the same amount of choice over what arouses them as I do, which is none! I'm sure that each and every serial killer, rapist and also child molester intellectually understands, that what they are doing and or liking is wrong and not acceptable. But they are born that way ! I have no trust nor believe that anything a therapist or a jail can do to fundamentally change this behavior because it is not behavior, it is a freak show of nature. In my opinion there is only two options, once these people have been exposed; we either jail them for live or voluntary castration. The jail for live is not a penalty, it is pure and simple to protect society from somebody that can never be trusted again; unless they agree to be castrated. That is the only therapy that garantuees child molester and/or rapist will never again feel the urge to do what they are not supposed too. I know that many of you might think I'm crazy, but think about it for a minute: There is a lot of people in our society that voluntarily do not entertain sex. There also is a considerable amount of people, that cannot entertain sex because of illnesses, disabilities and or disfucntionalities. All these people live amongst us and can be happy and productive. If your sexual orientation proof's catastrophical for other human beings, we will offer you two choices: Go to jail for live or agree to be castrated. I do not understand why these two obvious choices are not on the table for discussion. We can permanently stop sexual predators if we want too. Just give them the choice whether they want to life amongst us, but therefore give up the sexual life for good or if they want to be contained for live. Think about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.