MEN'S ULTIMATE INSIDER GUIDE TO THE GOOD LIFE

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The World's Top 3 Chef's 2006 - according to me!

As I'm constantly asked; Who is the world's best Chef according to you? This question is strictly about personal taste and beyond that a sure fire way to get into serious disagreements with a lot of people. The hell with it. I shall show some courage and therefore bravely post my personal and therefore strictly unimportant choice for the 2006 world's best three Chef's nominations.

Let me start with Heston Blumenthal that owns and head's the cuisine of The Fat Duck (www.fatduck.co.uk) over in England. My second choice is Ferran Adria that is the Master of El Bulli's cuisine (www.elbulli.com) in Spain. You will find his picture on my blog and that would also be a clue where I would rank this man at this time. Last but not least Jean-Georges Vongrichten (www.jean-georges.com) and his flagship restaurant Jean Georges in New York.

Regardless whether or not you agree with me; anybody that considers himself a Foodie needs to follow these three Chef's and their body of work and should you have the opportunity to experience their foods, do not miss out on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.