MEN'S ULTIMATE INSIDER GUIDE TO THE GOOD LIFE

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Best Pancakes Ever - Hands Down!

Image: Ricotta hotcakes




I will be very honest with you guys; For many years I have shied away from sharing my recipes. It was my business to wow people and after all, if everybody knew, how do you keep wowing them? Anyway, as I get older and things change I loosen up a little and have decided that I make some of my best secrets available to you all. Now, not everything that I consider "my secrets" actually has been invented by me. Some stuff I have learned from my Gourmet Brothers around the world. Today I will share with you my secrete for the best pancakes ever. This recipe has been created by my Gourmet Brother Bill Granger. He is an Aussie and is becoming more and more popular as a Chef, not only in DownUnder but also in the rest of the world. Make these pancakes and you will be blown away! They go with everything. Honey, any fruits, jellies, jams, Mabel syrups but also savory things like caviar. Go wow your guest, friends and yourself. And as always; You heard it here first!
Best Pancake Ever Recipe

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Pancake Ever Recipe link is no good. I was already to make them and could not get the recipe. :(

8:58 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Where is the recipe? I was soooo excited too.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.