MEN'S ULTIMATE INSIDER GUIDE TO THE GOOD LIFE

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Gü - Is Seriously Cüul !


Gü has become seriously popular over in the UK. And that is with good reasons I must say. Gü produces high-end dessert products that include puds, brownies, soufflés,tiramigü and lately they added a most scrumptious Italian style Gü Vanilla Gelato. It is made from the best Tahitian vanilla. As a real Gelato it is made from milk making it a lower fat alternative to other ice creams. They also produce a cheesecake--the kind of you never had before--just incredibly rich. Gü sells their stuff in the coolest Styrofoam boxes, which means it keeps solid out of the freezer for a long time. I could go on about these guys but unfortunately I wont be able to get my hands on any of these products. I hope they will make the jump across the pond soon. I cannot see what would stop Gü from being a total success in the US!

Gü, Shepherd’s Building, London, W14 0DA
Check them out at www.gupuds.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so completely agree about Gu and hope they will make their products available in the U.S. I bought some recently while visiting in France and I am hooked!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.